2013年1月26日星期六

Will his name mark Savard in Stanley cup after all

OK,  I know I said I’d be doing predictions next and I really was going to. But I got sidelined watching the young prospects tourney and Edmonton DOMINATING the Canucks prospects last night.
 
But then today TSN posted a feel good story about how Mark Savard will get his name on the Stanley Cup after all. The Bruins petitioned the league and the league allowed it. Good for them! Its the right move and no one with any class or dignity could possibly complain about this move!

If you remember, I posted earlier in the hockey concussion thread that Mark Savard took a head shot from a player wearing today’s plastic plate armor elbow pads and looks like his career is over after missing majority of last season and not being cleared for this upcoming season. The thing is, Mark Savard was a top 3 player, perhaps their FRANCHISE PLAYER, for the Boston Bruins before this happened and had he not been injured, he most definitely would have played a key role in the Bruins cup run.
So as I said, no one with any class, dignit

y, self respect could complain about this right?
Enter Montreal and Vancouver fan bases.
Listen, I posted last week Montreal was my #3 most disliked NHL franchise and Vancouver was my #1 most disliked franchise and even I’m disappointed in the comments being made in regards to this story. Just scroll down to the comments at bottom of the link I supplied above and read them if you want, its truly terrifying that these “people” are allowed to breed and multiple and influence others. TERRIFYING!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论