2012年12月28日星期五

NFL NIKE ELITE JERSEY QUESTION?


NFL NIKE ELITE JERSEY QUESTION?

I have a quick question about the new Nike Elite jersey's for anyone who has one. I was looking at the jersey and i noticed that the sleeve ends don't look they have that tight band at the bottom to give it that tight fit around them arm like the Reebok Jerseys had. Are the sleeve ends tight on the new jerseys?
If your jersey is any indication then apparently not....

If i ask really, really nicely, will Nike customize a cheap New York Jets jerseys for me?

With number 7 on the back? 

BQ: Lets be honest here what do you think of Mike Vick and that whole dog scandal? Whats your cheap Houston Texans jerseys opinion of the man?

BQ2: When he came out of Jail, would you sign him for your team if you had no Franchise quarterback, or take your chances on a stud in the draft?
I think you could get cheap Oakland Raiders jerseys made up at a local store I know the NFL store won't do it 

B.Q.I don't believe the NFL should have let Vick back in the league.Yes he did his time.Yet he was running a muti state gambleing operation.
That being said he is back in nothing we can do about it so we move on.

B.Q.#2 Take my chances in the draft.Vick was never a great QB he showed flashes of greatness but is so inconsistant.
I agree, he shouldnt have been let back in. Saori that made me laugh for like an hour. Dork, your crazy lol. You'll come home one day and your Discount Green Bay Packers jerseys would have been deleted for no reason
You're in luck! Valtrax and Nike are collaborating on a promotional giveaway. Be the first caller to ask for their new 'oral supplement and ointment deluxe pack' and receive a vintage Ron Mexico Philly home cheap Philadelphia Eagles jerseys. Order within the next 20 minutes and also get the Roethlisberger rape whistle!

BQ: He's paid his dues, said and did all the right things.

BQ2: Draft one, even tho the Pats actually came close to trading for him a very long time ago.

I would hope so.
BQ: I dislike him, a lot. What he did was horrendous and disgusting. While I believe in second chances, he showed no remorse for his actions and should've been forced into the real world to get a job instead of going back to making millions every year. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing the same thing to this day.
BQ2: No, unlike the Eagles I'd have intergrity. Besides, he's really not that good and massively overrated anyways.

1 条评论:

  1. great done , as well as http://www.nflwholesalejersey.us you know wholesale jerseys supply from it ?

    回复删除